Zen Cart is an online store administration framework. It is an easy to use, open source shopping basket programming. Rather than reacting to clients' needs, some shopping basket arrangements are muddled programming works out. Zen Cart puts the vendor's and customer's prerequisites first.
Many shopping basket programming projects are almost difficult to introduce and use without an IT degree, Zen Cart can be introduced and set-up by anybody with the most fundamental site building and PC aptitudes. Zen Cart is PHP-based, utilizing a MySQL database and HTML segments.
Zen Cart gives everything expected to keep up a shopping basket site. Items, estimating, shipping, pamphlets, deals and so on are overseen by the store proprietor through the organization region. The shopping basket is set up to get installments from real Visas through the shipper's decision of various accessible installment portal benefits, some are inherent or effectively included with free additional items.
- Open Source, user-friendly, and responsive
- Powered by PHP and MySQL, it uses HTML components too
- Easy to install and setup with the basic web building and computer skills
- Multiple language support and customer modes with multiple shipping options
- Highly customizable with features such as Slimbox, Easy populate and COWOA